 Trains / Train Organizations / 886
  Second Day Pic's (Re: NELUG to display its first Train Layout this weekend in Wilmington MA)

What do you think these people are looking at? (URL) here are some quick day 2 pics. Once again these are unedited. I will sort through them later and make an official page. (URL) those into more detail and closeups you might want to start at the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: Second Day Pic's (Re: NELUG to display its first Train Layout this weekend in Wilmington MA)

(URL) pic is finally all the NELUG memebers at the show explaining at the same time, "Yes LEGO has been making trains for over 30 years!" All kidding aside, it looks great! I love that the entire table is covered in studs. SteveB (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma)