 Trains / Train Organizations / 879
  First day Pic's (Re: NELUG to display its first Train Layout this weekend in Wilmington MA)

No fancy web pages but for those that can't wait here are a few pictures of setup on Friday. We still have to finish a little setup Saturday. Anyway here you go. (URL) pictures to come after the show. Eric Kingsley (...) Exit (...) Road. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: First day Pic's (Re: NELUG to display its first Train Layout this weekend in Wilmington MA)

Eric, Great looking first club layout, good luck this weekend! Have fun... Build on... Robin W GFLTC (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: First day Pic's (Re: NELUG to display its first Train Layout this weekend in Wilmington MA)

Looks like you guys are all set, enjoy the show. Saturday are always the best since you don't have to unpack when you get there and you don't have to pack up when you leave. Do you have some kind of sanctions to keep the crowd back? Also be sure to (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: First day Pic's (Re: NELUG to display its first Train Layout this weekend in Wilmington MA)

(...) As someone who works on concrete every day(I'm in the constuction trades/of course,i build both with lego and the real thing:-) )heed James advice.I myself will where my work boots when MICHLUG does our show for GATS in January. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: First day Pic's (Re: NELUG to display its first Train Layout this weekend in Wilmington MA)

(...) of the detail in those overall shots is lost. Yes, I know a number of those town buildings are ones we've seen before, that's true. Looks like you've got a handsome layout there, the "city blocks" effect of a number of your buildings adds to (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: First day Pic's (Re: NELUG to display its first Train Layout this weekend in Wilmington MA)

Wow! Looks super. I hope Todd and I can make it over. Some great buildings in there. fun! -Suz (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: First day Pic's (Re: NELUG to display its first Train Layout this weekend in Wilmington MA)

(...) Well we hope to see you there too. Day 2 raw photos comming momentarily! For anyone that is on the fence please try and make Sunday its a blast. Eric K. (...) here (...) first (...) website. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma)