 Trains / Train Organizations / 864 (-5)
  WamaLTC meeting #1: Pictures and MPEGs

Hey all - I just put up the pictures from the first WamaLTC meeting! Including original creations of Lee Tucker, Greg Kramer, Tom Cook, me, and more! We've amassed an impressive (imo) fleet of southerners [1] Take a look: (URL) to Grandad's Hobby (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc) !!

  Re: Images from NGTLC layout at Atlanta GATS

(...) Michael I would really like to see the video but... the file is unreadable. Did you make this with a Real video player or Real player? If so i dont see the need to pay 29.95 just to see your video! thanks kai (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Images from NGTLC layout at Atlanta GATS

(...) The video train uses the x10 ((URL) Xcam2 camera. The camera and battery pack were sloppily thrown onto a train car..Hopefully, after dissecting the camera, I will find a better way to build it into a train. I would like for it to be pretty (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Images from NGTLC layout at Atlanta GATS

(...) lol Actually, ask Dan Siskind-- he claims to have built his best stuff after having imbibed a few. That's how he came up with his Big Boy-- he *started* building a Camelback and just kept going and going and...;-) -John (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Images from NGTLC layout at Atlanta GATS

(...) Sounds like good reasons to stay inside and build! What more to want? I would miss the mountains. But, I do favor cross-country skiing over downhill. But, a visit would be nice, so to see another club's layout in-person. I think I need a (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact