 Trains / Train Organizations / 859 (-5)
  Re: Images from NGTLC layout at Atlanta GATS

(...) A hot toddy with an evening free to build? -J-2 (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Images from NGTLC layout at Atlanta GATS

(...) You want to move to the Twin Cities? I'm *sure* the GMLTC would be happy to have you come over and build with us... <grin> And, it's only about 25 degrees outside, with a chance of snow and freezing rain tonight. What more could you want? ;-) (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Images from NGTLC layout at Atlanta GATS

I sure do enjoy that you post images from the display events. Thanks, again. It's fun to see, but, even better, I know to be there in-person. On a personal side-note: I sure am getting tired of not being in an area with a LEGO train club. I really (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Images from NGTLC layout at Atlanta GATS

(...) James we are doing a GATS show here in Michigan in Jan.Can you email some info on the video train on how you did that? (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  (canceled)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact