 Trains / Train Organizations / 859 (-20)
  Re: Images from NGTLC layout at Atlanta GATS

(...) A hot toddy with an evening free to build? -J-2 (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Images from NGTLC layout at Atlanta GATS

(...) You want to move to the Twin Cities? I'm *sure* the GMLTC would be happy to have you come over and build with us... <grin> And, it's only about 25 degrees outside, with a chance of snow and freezing rain tonight. What more could you want? ;-) (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Images from NGTLC layout at Atlanta GATS

I sure do enjoy that you post images from the display events. Thanks, again. It's fun to see, but, even better, I know to be there in-person. On a personal side-note: I sure am getting tired of not being in an area with a LEGO train club. I really (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Images from NGTLC layout at Atlanta GATS

(...) James we are doing a GATS show here in Michigan in Jan.Can you email some info on the video train on how you did that? (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  (canceled)

  Re: Images from NGTLC layout at Atlanta GATS

(...) Correction to the link: (URL) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Images from NGTLC layout at Atlanta GATS

I have posted the images from this past weekends GATS in Atlanta. The NGLTC layout was a big hit with both the young and the young at heart. Not only did we have our 18'x20' layout, but we also doubled the play area for the kids. The idea at this (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

  wamaLTC Meeting Announcement

***Who is interested in attending?*** wamaLTC (www.wamaltc.org) meeting announcement: Day: Sunday, November 19th Time: 10 am to 6 pm Place: Granddad's Hobby Shop demo room 5260A Port Royal Road Springfield, VA 22151-2113 (URL) is a play and build (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.dc, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.wamaltc)

  Race pictures from Atlanta GATS

This past weekend the North Georgia LEGO Train Club displayed at the Atlanta GATS. Pictures from the event will be load on the ngltc.org site soon. Currently I have loaded the pictures from the train races on Brickshelf. This event quickly became a (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !

  Re: Trains 2000 (Burnaby, BC Canada): Award Won

(...) Wow, what a surprise! <grin> A LEGO layout takes people's choice. Whodathunkit? Congratuations. Well done. That said, this seems to be the *usual* outcome. People LOVE our hobby. Next time, make sure they're paying you an appearance fee. You (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Trains 2000 (Burnaby, BC Canada): Award Won

Greetings! Today, November 12, 2000, a milestone was reached in the short history (so far) of the Vancouver Lego Club. Today, after a couple months of painstaking planning (as can be attested by the number of posts recently), we debuted at the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic, lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !

  Re: GFLTC at the Orlando GATS October 28th

(...) Micheal, There is no organize club meetings planned at this time, but KK and I are thinking of getting together to take some picture of MOC. Also Dennis, Nick and I will probably be getting together to construct some new display sections for (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GFLTC at the Orlando GATS October 28th

(...) I am not too sure. Robin would know better than I. I live to far away from Tampa to participate more. Though therere is a GATS Dec 16 and 17 in Tampa according to the GFLTC Event Calender. Follow ups to lugnet.trains.org. Doug (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Connected streets( was: Re: Choose your building site for the train layout.

Nice work, Eric K. One comment... "regular" MR layouts often don't connect all the streets. Since what you are doing is a seris of scenes, you often get better visual separation if you have streets run off the edge of the "map" and not connect to (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  GFLTC at the Orlando GATS October 28th

Well, its me the elusive lurker again. I recently attended the GATS in Orlando and took a couple of pictures. One of the nice touches was a really neat Halloween themed train since that holiday was fast approaching. It was black, so of course it was (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl)

  Re: Table Skirts (was: Re: NELUG Table #1)

PNLTC uses black costume taffeta picked up at fabric stores -- right now it's a steal as it should be on close-out after Halloween. Also confirming, we've never been asked to show a fire rating -- and that's displaying with a great range in nature (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Vancouver Lego CLub to participate in Train Show Nov 12

Cross Posted to lugnet.trains & lugnet.trains.org Followup to lugnet.org.ca.vlc (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  NGLTC at November GATS

Once again the North Georgia LEGO Train Club is presenting a layout at this years Great American Train Show in Duluth,Georgia at the Gwinnett Civic & Cultural Center on November 11th and 12th. Show times are 11am - 5pm. The layout will not only (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Table Skirts (was: Re: NELUG Table #1)

You know I hear this fire proof stuff a lot from people here on LUGNET but have never been asked to provided fire proof skirts at any shows the NGLTC has done, Greenberg, GATS or even the NMRA shows. Maybe the fire standards are slacker in the south (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Table Skirts (was: Re: NELUG Table #1)

Just wondering if some of you that are "train show experianced" could help us out in terms of Table Skirts. We need to get Table Skirts for our upcomming Show and would like advice as to what the rest of you use and where you bought them and how (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact