 Trains / Train Organizations / 858
  Re: Images from NGTLC layout at Atlanta GATS

(...) You want to move to the Twin Cities? I'm *sure* the GMLTC would be happy to have you come over and build with us... <grin> And, it's only about 25 degrees outside, with a chance of snow and freezing rain tonight. What more could you want? ;-) (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Images from NGTLC layout at Atlanta GATS

(...) A hot toddy with an evening free to build? -J-2 (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Images from NGTLC layout at Atlanta GATS

(...) Sounds like good reasons to stay inside and build! What more to want? I would miss the mountains. But, I do favor cross-country skiing over downhill. But, a visit would be nice, so to see another club's layout in-person. I think I need a (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Images from NGTLC layout at Atlanta GATS

(...) lol Actually, ask Dan Siskind-- he claims to have built his best stuff after having imbibed a few. That's how he came up with his Big Boy-- he *started* building a Camelback and just kept going and going and...;-) -John (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains.org)