 Trains / Train Organizations / 849 (-5)
  Trains 2000 (Burnaby, BC Canada): Award Won

Greetings! Today, November 12, 2000, a milestone was reached in the short history (so far) of the Vancouver Lego Club. Today, after a couple months of painstaking planning (as can be attested by the number of posts recently), we debuted at the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic, lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !

  Re: GFLTC at the Orlando GATS October 28th

(...) Micheal, There is no organize club meetings planned at this time, but KK and I are thinking of getting together to take some picture of MOC. Also Dennis, Nick and I will probably be getting together to construct some new display sections for (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GFLTC at the Orlando GATS October 28th

(...) I am not too sure. Robin would know better than I. I live to far away from Tampa to participate more. Though therere is a GATS Dec 16 and 17 in Tampa according to the GFLTC Event Calender. Follow ups to lugnet.trains.org. Doug (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Connected streets( was: Re: Choose your building site for the train layout.

Nice work, Eric K. One comment... "regular" MR layouts often don't connect all the streets. Since what you are doing is a seris of scenes, you often get better visual separation if you have streets run off the edge of the "map" and not connect to (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  GFLTC at the Orlando GATS October 28th

Well, its me the elusive lurker again. I recently attended the GATS in Orlando and took a couple of pictures. One of the nice touches was a really neat Halloween themed train since that holiday was fast approaching. It was black, so of course it was (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact