 Trains / Train Organizations / 77
  Re: Known groups

(...) And the reason you're posting instead of building is??? PS, I WILL be there Friday nite late, what are people wearing for shirts, the white Tee is all I think I have. Should I (space permitting, probably isn't, saving space for Jambalaya (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Known groups

(...) well, for one thing, I don't have a key, as some of us do;-) (...) Only your most favorite things so as to be photographed on the layout. Hopefully there will be some garment som-soms...;-) (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains.org)