 Trains / Train Organizations / 737
    Re: Train Purity (was Got NMRA? (was.... —John Neal
    (...) Wow, Dan, I am pleased and surprised by your response. For some reason, I got the feeling that the PNLTC would be "pure" to the end, no matter what the outcome (or perhaps yours is a minority voice?). I have a feeling that the sentiments of (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: Train Purity (was Got NMRA? (was.... —Dan Parker
   I may well be a unique voice within PNLTC but one never knows..... Actually, PNLTC is nearly 30 members now and thus many opinions are represented. We concur on many issues. Btw, I view it as currently convenient to model 6- wides (maybe it's the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains.org)