 Trains / Train Organizations / 728
    Re: New Interurban/Trolley model, perfect for those downtown scenes —James Powell
    (...) I'm in the "we don't need the NMRA" Camp too. I'm a member of 2 independent clubs (The Platelayers, and The Gangers) which are members of BRMNA, but BRMNA is far looser a group than NMRA. (as is the UK overgroup, HMRS). Having been to enough (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: New Interurban/Trolley model, perfect for those downtown scenes —Frank Filz
   (...) I think the competitions at the shows are a separate issue from the value of the organization itself. The value I see from the NMRA is exposure to the model railroading hobby as a whole, and the potential growth of our segment of the hobby, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains.org)