 Trains / Train Organizations / 639 (-10)
  What's up PNLTC?

PNLTC members, There has not been any news recently on the PNLTC/LEGO Guinness record event in Seattle, Washington. What’s going on, is there anything new to report? Did you (PNLTC) get all of the ambassador boxcar and containers from GMLTC? What (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Re: record train

(...) The train is very impressive,the gas-turbine locomotive I've built has four motors.I wonder how powerful this would be in tractive effort? (My layout is way too small to test this!) -Harvey (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Edits of LUGMAP ready for review on Development Site

I have made my initial stab at changes to the LUGMAP and have placed them up for review on the LUGMAP development site: (URL) following is a list of changes please let me know if I missed anything. Followups to lugnet.org 1. Referances and links to (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.it, lugnet.org.nl, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

  Re: Going to update the "LUGMAP" need your help...

(...) Here is one: The Dutch General User Group "De Bouwsteen" introduced it's own website recently. Could you please include the following link: (URL) "De Bouwsteen" on the European General User Groups page. Greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

  Re: Going to update the "LUGMAP" need your help...

(...) Sorry forgot that one too. I will add both to the update. Thanks, Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

  Re: Going to update the "LUGMAP" need your help...

Hey, How about NOLTC??? (URL) the five member strong GFLUG (Greater Florida LEGO Users Group) No web site for GFLUG yet, but we are working on it... Robin W. GFLUG (...) if (...) currently (...) details. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

  Going to update the "LUGMAP" need your help...

Hey folks, There have been a few changes since I last updated the Maps. (URL) of the changes I know about are in the US and a couple in Australia but if I am missing something please let me know. Here are the changes I am currently aware need to be (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

  Re: GMLTC at the Kidvention

(...) Nobody's saying anything bad about your car! In fact, I like the way you did your roof. I was just curious as to who you were because I missed the announcement. (believe it or not, I don't actually read every single LUGNET post. :-) ++Lar (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Check this out!

I just shot a pic of the plaque that Bill and Tim from the LLC model shop built for the GMLTC while at the Kidvention. Thanks again you guys! John (J-2) (URL) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !

  Re: GMLTC at the Kidvention

(...) Thanks. And your green machine is certainly a remarkable achievement. :-)Remarkable because when my kids saw it, they remarked: "wow", "that's cool", and "is that actually a train?" :-) Which begged the question of "why don't YOU ever do stuff (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact