 Trains / Train Organizations / 605
604  |  606
Subject:
PNLTC invites participation in world record attempt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events, lugnet.org
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 14:33:30 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

PNLTC officially invites clubs, and anyone else interested, to join our
world record breaking attempt. Send us an "ambassador" box car, we
will document it as a part of this historic event. In order to make this
undertaking manageable we will use these rules:

1) We are only accepting 6-wide train cars.
2) Only one car per organization or individual.
3) Logos and text are subject to approval.
4) Cars with postage will be returned following the PNLTC event.
5) Cars without postage will be considered a donation to the club.
6) Contact Dwayne Towell (dwayne@teleport.com) for registration
and to make arrangements for shipping.
7) Images of the cars may be used for promotional purposes.

We encourage you to send your cars to GMLTC for Kidvention first,
please make arrangements with them. PNLTC and GMLTC will
arrange to ship your stock from Kidvention to Seattle, however you
should still contact me to register with PNLTC.

Play well,
Dwayne Towell
PNLTC member