 Trains / Train Organizations / 569
  NGLTC Tagged again..

(URL) like the NGLTC fleet is growing. This is the official van of the NGLTC, and basically the size of the layout is proportion to the amount of stuff I can cram in the van. I'm thinking of adding a trailer to haul the tables so I can put more LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NGLTC Tagged again..

(...) Nice! Out of curiousity, how much does such a name-plate cost? (I know this is quite common in the US, but I never heard about actual prices.) -Shiri (who's going to get her permit in 9 days, so you'd better start preparing now ;-) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NGLTC Tagged again..

In Georgia it's $40 to order the tag, you can order it anytime of the year (it used to be that you could only order them during certain months) and then you have to pay a small fee every year on top of the regular registration fees. Not a bad deal, (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NGLTC Tagged again..

(...) Uh, yeah... I'll make sure to navigate the cars much more carefully than I navigate ships. ;^) -Shiri XFUT .o-t.fun (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.off-topic.fun)