 Trains / Train Organizations / 568
567  |  569
Subject:
eGroup set up for the NGLTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 01:43:54 GMT

Hey everyone,

I have set up an eGroup account for the North Georgia LEGO Train Club
and if you are interested in being a part of the NGLTC then you are
invited to add your names to the list. The main reason I set up the
account is to make it easier for people interested in getting
information about up coming events and meetings. I don't think it will
provide anymore general information that you can get from LUGNET, but
will make for a convent way to send messages to only those who are
interested in the going ons of the NGLTC with out wasting a lot of
bandwidth for those who aren't.

I see this list being used to let members know of upcoming activities
such as group meetings and show setups and shows themselves. I will
continue to use the group email list I have for a bit, but would like
to start using the eGroup system exclusively in the future.

If you would like to be added to the group list follow the link below:

http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/ngltc

I did not make the group a public group so there shouldn't be any
spamming going on due to adding your email addy to the list.

Thanks.

James

ps. I'm working on a meeting in mid July for the group. Just a meeting
for us to get together and see what everyone is working on and get some
direction for the upcoming shows this fall. More details will follow as
I work out a meeting place.

James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
http://www.ngltc.org