 Trains / Train Organizations / 484
Re: Pictures of GFLTC at the H & R Show...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 04:07:43 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Robin Werner writes:
Pictures of the Greater Florida LEGO Train Club(GFLTC) at the H & R Trains
Spring Show in Pinellas Park, Florda are now on-line. Check them out at:
http://members.xoom.com/gfltc/

Hmm... I'm not authorized to view this page, it tells me... :-)
Is the address right?

-Shiri