 Trains / Train Organizations / 481
480  |  482
Subject:
LEGO Train Club Calendar?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 16:49:48 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I was wondering if there would be interest in putting together a LEGO Train
calendar? There could be a contest of images submitted to the contest, LEGO
train related images (i.e. Stations, layouts, rolling stock, engines, etc.).
Then via a web site the top 14 could be chosen to be on a 2001 LEGO Train
Calendar, not only could these be sold to LEGO train heads here on the NET,
but it would be a great thing for the LTCs to sell at shows, a nice way to
help support the little cost that the clubs use for shows.

What do the other clubs think?

jt

--

James J. Trobaugh james.trobaugh@ngltc.org