 Trains / Train Organizations / 4
  Re: Known groups

I just noticed in filling out forms for the upcoming NMRA National Convention that a group must belong to the NMRA in order to participate in the contests at the shows. Larry, J1 and J3, do we want to becomes members (we being the GMLTC) so that we (...) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Known groups (Worms for Larry)

(...) I'm sure I can dig one up in my back yard. Will you be there tomorrow to receive it? Also I've got some pics of mine and some other guy's reunion trip to Enfield. -john (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Known groups (Worms for Larry [AND ME])

J3- Would you dig up 3 more for me since I was first in .puns, .QOTD and .legoland. *I* will be there to accept, except *where* is *there*? Conan's or Fudd's? J the duece (...) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.trains.org)