 Trains / Train Organizations / 388
    Re: Pictures of GFLTC at GATS Ft Myers on our stie... —Robin Werner
   (...) I used stickers on the front nose, but the rest of the stripe is bricks and plates. I just couldn't get the nose right with parts. Not the way most of you would of done it, but it works for me. (...) More pictures of the bus coming soon. I (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

        Re: Pictures of GFLTC at GATS Ft Myers on our stie... —Christopher Masi
   I thought the way you were mixing 6 wide busses with 4 wide trucks and containers was interesting. It certainly has me thinking about this whole 4, 6, 8-wide thing. Hmmm does that mean I should make my Honda Civic 3 wide since my wife's minivan is 4 (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

        Re: Pictures of GFLTC at GATS Ft Myers on our stie... —Christopher Tracey
   (...) Here's a few pics of one of my buses: (URL) I am building vehicles, I decided to determine the width by how "big" or "massive" it has to be. Buses are typically large things that need should be much longer than a standard car. A 4-wide twenty (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)