 Trains / Train Organizations / 383
  Re: Pictures of GFLTC at GATS Ft Myers on our stie...

Very nice Amtrak Superliner train set. The custom striping on the locomotive cab blends very well in the photograph. I like the lower nose/coupler on the loco, too. Nice work! Love the tall Superliner coaches, as well. That is a handsome train set. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  "Site" (was Re: Pictures of GFLTC at GATS Ft Myers on our stie...

Note, that should be SITE, not Stie. (sounds like Sty as in pig sty, which this site definitely is NOT... it's neat) Can't believe I missed this nitpick opportunity at first. FUT o-t.pun :-) ++Lar (24 years ago, 20-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.pun)