 Trains / Train Organizations / 378
Re: NGLTC at NMRA show pics up on the web site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 19:13:19 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I like how your logo is a take off on Southern Railway's logo... That
makes 3 now by my count... GMLTC is a take off on Milw and I think
PNLTC's new logo is a take off on SP&S but I'm not sure.

I can't find the pics though, where are they? It helps to give a
specific URL and it helps to put the gorp in front so the URL is
clickable (http colon slash slash)

Don't forget that the BayLTC logo is a take off on the BART logo.

Mike Poindexter