 Trains / Train Organizations / 356
  I think they're getting the message

While I was setting up at the local NMRA train show here in Atlanta today, I heard an interesting comment that I thought yall would enjoy. The organizer of the show was very curious about LEGO trains, I could tell that he wasn't sure if he was ready (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: I think they're getting the message

(...) That is an excellent quote! It shows how much respect all the LTCs around the world are starting to get from the 'old-school' model railroading community! When the GMLTC was at last year's NMRA 'National' show, we got nothing but good (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: I think they're getting the message

(...) While that's good for us no matter what it means, I suspect that they like the way it occupies the kids freeing the adults to check out the "real stuff". Of course the reality is that we had more adults than childeren check out our display :) (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains.org)