 Trains / Train Organizations / 354
    Re: No LEGOFest... —David Blomberg
   Richard Schamus wrote: <snip> (...) actually, with that set you throw them out the 1x4x3 transparent blue thin wall. -- dave (24 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

        Re: No LEGOFest... —Will Middelaer
   (...) Ha! Damn. The fact that I get this joke means that I have been spending WAY too much time on Lugnet lately. Will (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)