 Trains / Train Organizations / 2831
  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) Hey, Chris- Ha, thought you were stuck with a bunch of Simpsons individual stringettes, eh? (sorry; obscure python reference) Yeah, recycle those babies! They need be only 3 mm long! But mind you: My "***Mutilation Alert***" also applied to my (...) (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) D'oh! Insert the tube first- then trim it with something... (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) This is easier said than done (tried it-- one time). The other method was safer, quicker, and more efficient. JOHN (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees?

(...) So after several shows upon shows with NILTC building and rebuilding my trees, I finally took the time to 'tube' them in a similar fashion to yours. Sooooo much better, I have to say. They stayed together like a charm. So I wanted to say (...) (17 years ago, 18-Jan-08, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)