 Trains / Train Organizations / 2827
    Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees? —John Gerlach
   (...) Oh yea, sign me up for a few thousand of those if they ever show up in bulk. And maybe (ok, I admit - I'm dreaming now!) in a few other shades of green? Nice trees! Now, you'll need a bigger layout! ;-) JohnG, GMLTC (19 years ago, 14-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Can't See The Forest For The Trees? —John Neal
   (...) Thanks, J-1! Well, we're working on it:-) It has always been my dream to build trees like these since I got inspired by seeing yours so many years ago: (URL) Wow. They seemed huge at the time! JOHN (19 years ago, 15-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)