 Trains / Train Organizations / 2811
Re: PNLTC.org - Where did the site go?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 16:33:50 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Jason Spears wrote:
I happened to notice that http://www.pnltc.org is no longer working. I know that
PNLTC spilt into PSLTC and GPLR, but the PSLTC site gives the impression that
the PNLTC site would stick around.

-Jason

Hi Jason,
We've had problems with this host in the past and I think we're done with them
now.  I'm pretty sure we decided and agreed to move it to Norhtstar.  Steve is
currently at Brickfest and I think is planning on taking care of it when he gets
back.

Thomas