 Trains / Train Organizations / 2784 (-10)
  BrickFest™ Registration now online

BrickFest™ Registration is now available via the website. BrickFest 2005 August 12-14th Washington, DC (URL) first step is to set up your Account. Or you may have one already from last year. The account allows access to resources as well as your (...) (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.org, lugnet.people, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

  Re: Lego train show in Niagara Falls,Canada

(...) I know this an old/dead thread. I thought I would reply to this one since it is the most relevant message on the thread. I was in Niagara Falls responding to an ADT alarm call in my shiny Security vehicle, and was told that the call was on (...) (19 years ago, 24-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Lego Users of Central New York (LUCNY) to show at Finger Lakes RailFair

For the third consecutive year, the Lego Users of Central New York (LUCNY) will have a working LEGO­­® Train layout at the Finger Lakes RailFair. The event is sponsored by the Cornell Railroad Historical Society, and the Cornell Chapter of the (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Report of first TCLTC show

(...) Okay. First off, we have a siding hidden underneath the Thomas modules, much like the siding that appears in the front (without the spur): (URL) So, he (Ross) starts out underneath the modules with Thomas on the siding and Bill/Ben or Percy (...) (20 years ago, 26-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: Report of first TCLTC show

(...) i have the same questions as larry and spotlighted as well! ondrew (20 years ago, 26-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: Report of first TCLTC show

(...) Please do. ALso can you post a closeup of how you ballasted/tied around your switches? Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Spotlighted. (20 years ago, 26-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Report of first TCLTC show

This comes a few weeks late, but here it is. All in all, it was a successful show for us. Though we had done many events as a part of the GMLTC, it still was in many ways a unique experience. You can read all of the boring notes I posted on the (...) (20 years ago, 26-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !

  Michiana-LTC to Display at ST. Joseph Valley Railroad Club Swap Meet - Sunday, March 20th, 2005

To All, The Michiana LEGO Train Club is pleased to display a 10'x15' display at the upcoming St. Joseph Valley Railroad Club Swap Meet on Sunday, March 20th, 2005. Event Details: Sunday, March 20, 2005 10:00AM - 3:00PM EST Address: South Bend Elks (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.sbd) !!

  G.M.L.T.C. to display at La Crosse & Three Rivers Model Railroad Show

The Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club will be showing this weekend at the La Crosse & Three Rivers Railroad Club 24rd Annual Model Railroad Show. Thrill to the GMLTC's huge ever-expanding modular all-LEGO town/train layout (a 30'x19' "L" at last (...) (20 years ago, 11-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.wi)

  COLTC display at GATS in Columbus, Ohio Show Report

The Central Ohio Lego Train Club (COLTC) recently completed our 2nd Home Town Great American Train Show (GATS). This event was our second largest show to date, with 32 full size tables (3x6 10" baseplates). There were many exciting moments, most (...) (20 years ago, 25-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact