 Trains / Train Organizations / 2689 (-5)
  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap Call for Participation

(...) I'm in the process of completing the swap matrix. I should e-mail everyone who requested to participate with details either tonight or tomorrow and I'll have it up on a web-page for you'll to see. So far it's 23 groups +/- a group or two. (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

  COLTC Dennison Train Festival Show Report

Over the weekend, COLTC was in the rural town of Dennison, Ohio; about a 2 hour drive north-east of Columbus. The Dennison Train Festival was put on by Dennison Railroad Depot Museum, in cooperation with the Ohio Central Railroad. The festival (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX) !!

  Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap Call for Participation

(...) <snipage> (...) Michael, Did the emails already go out on this? I don't recall getting one. Is there a list online somewhere of what each club needs to make? I just want to make sure I bring enough containers. jt (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: COLTC to display at Dennison TrainFestival, July 30 - Aug. 1

Pictures are up from setup on Thursday: (URL) rail fans, there are a large number of locomotives on display, with more scheduled to have arrived after I took pictures on Thursday. Pictures can be seen here: (URL) (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: COLTC to display at Dennison TrainFestival, July 30 - Aug. 1

Show is in full swing now....2 more day left to see it in person!! Here is a "little" teaser from Thursday's day-long set-up: (URL) Paul (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact