 Trains / Train Organizations / 2687
    Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap Call for Participation —James Trobaugh
   (...) <snipage> (...) Michael, Did the emails already go out on this? I don't recall getting one. Is there a list online somewhere of what each club needs to make? I just want to make sure I bring enough containers. jt (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap Call for Participation —Michael Huffman
   (...) I'm in the process of completing the swap matrix. I should e-mail everyone who requested to participate with details either tonight or tomorrow and I'll have it up on a web-page for you'll to see. So far it's 23 groups +/- a group or two. (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: BF 2004 LTC Container Car Swap Call for Participation —James Trobaugh
   (...) Ok great, just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed something. Thanks, jt (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.trains.org)