 Trains / Train Organizations / 2624 (-10)
  [Press Release] BayLTC Showing in Pleasanton for 32 Days

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) is pleased to announce that we will be displaying at the Amador-Livermore Valley Historical Society (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.western)

  Curious Kids' Museum Show - Caslte, Town/Train, Space & Aquazone

MichLUG was pleased to display at the Curious Kids' Museum for a second year running during their annual LEGO creation contest. This year we assembled displays for four seperate themes. The Space and Aquazone were a little on the small side and we (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.castle, lugnet.aquazone, FTX) !!

  NCLTC @ Raleigh GATS April 24-25

On April 24th and 25th the North Carolina LEGO® Train Club (NCLTC) will be participating in the Great American Train Show (GATS) at the Jim Graham Building at the NC State Fairgrounds in Raleigh, North Carolina. The NCLTC train layout is constructed (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  [Press Release] MichLUG to show at Curious Kids Museum

Contact: Jason Spears jason@michlug.org 269.556.1989 (home) FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Benton Harbor Area, MI - The Michigan LEGO Users Group (MichLUG) is pleased to announce that it will be displaying at the Curious Kids Museum in St. Joseph, MI. This (...) (20 years ago, 8-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space) !

  RichLUG and HardLUG to Display at Virginia Avian Museum - March 27-28

The Richmond Lego Users Group (RichLUG) and the Hampton Roads Lego Users Group are joining forces this weekend to feature a joint display at the Virginia Aviation Museum "Wings and Rails" Show in Richmond, Virginia. The show is this Saturday and (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Gary's Dymanic Buffer

Does your train group have some bad drivers / conductors? Well after a lot of good response over Gary's train buffer, i created the instructions for this (my first 2 boot), parts list and even have included the movie of the buffer in action. After (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures and Video of COLTC at the Greenberg show

I didn't really notice until you pointed it out! There was at least one new train that appeared at the show: (2 URLs) The pictures are not from the show, but close enough. :) Some building instructions are available. (The site and building (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures and Video of COLTC at the Greenberg show

Woa, you guys really like to build big! Those are very nice sky scrapers. I cannot decide if I like the white skyscraper best or if the beach houses win out. Funny thing is that I had a hard time finding pictures of the trains! I looks like you put (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

  BayLTC at TCA Spring Meet

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) is pleased to announce that it will be displaying at the Train Collectors Assocation Cal-Stewart (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures and Video of COLTC at the Greenberg show

(...) Yup, it would be about a 2 hour drive to Dayton, however, that is the weekend prior to the Indy GATS which we'll participate in. I don't think too many of the guys could do back to back weekends, although it would be fun to have two LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact