 Trains / Train Organizations / 2619 (-5)
  Gary's Dymanic Buffer

Does your train group have some bad drivers / conductors? Well after a lot of good response over Gary's train buffer, i created the instructions for this (my first 2 boot), parts list and even have included the movie of the buffer in action. After (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures and Video of COLTC at the Greenberg show

I didn't really notice until you pointed it out! There was at least one new train that appeared at the show: (2 URLs) The pictures are not from the show, but close enough. :) Some building instructions are available. (The site and building (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures and Video of COLTC at the Greenberg show

Woa, you guys really like to build big! Those are very nice sky scrapers. I cannot decide if I like the white skyscraper best or if the beach houses win out. Funny thing is that I had a hard time finding pictures of the trains! I looks like you put (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

  BayLTC at TCA Spring Meet

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) is pleased to announce that it will be displaying at the Train Collectors Assocation Cal-Stewart (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures and Video of COLTC at the Greenberg show

(...) Yup, it would be about a 2 hour drive to Dayton, however, that is the weekend prior to the Indy GATS which we'll participate in. I don't think too many of the guys could do back to back weekends, although it would be fun to have two LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact