 Trains / Train Organizations / 2604 (-5)
  G.M.L.T.C. to display at La Crosse & Three Rivers Model Railroad Show

The Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club will be showing this weekend at the La Crosse & Three Rivers Railroad Club 23rd Annual Model Railroad Show See the the GMLTC's huge ever-expanding modular all-LEGO town/train layout featuring many new trains. As (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.wi)

  Re: looking for comments on website 'version 2'

(...) John-3 says his DNS might be acting flaky. Try the (URL) 'direct route'...> Thanks! J-1 (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: looking for comments on website 'version 2'

(...) My browser times out every time I try to connect to www.gmltc.org. TWS Garrison (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  looking for comments on website 'version 2'

So, I'm using my "free time" (aka: unemployment) to do a redesign of the gmltc website. Any comments and/or advice? (URL) check it out here>, and let me know what you think. Most of the 'gallery' links don't work, John-3 and I need to sit down and (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  NGLTC NMRA Piedmont Division show pictures

This past weekend the North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) participated in the local NMRA Piedmont Division train show in Cobb County Georgia. This is the 4th year we have been invited to show at this event. It is a much smaller event than we (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact