 Trains / Train Organizations / 2604 (-20)
  G.M.L.T.C. to display at La Crosse & Three Rivers Model Railroad Show

The Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club will be showing this weekend at the La Crosse & Three Rivers Railroad Club 23rd Annual Model Railroad Show See the the GMLTC's huge ever-expanding modular all-LEGO town/train layout featuring many new trains. As (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.wi)

  Re: looking for comments on website 'version 2'

(...) John-3 says his DNS might be acting flaky. Try the (URL) 'direct route'...> Thanks! J-1 (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: looking for comments on website 'version 2'

(...) My browser times out every time I try to connect to www.gmltc.org. TWS Garrison (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  looking for comments on website 'version 2'

So, I'm using my "free time" (aka: unemployment) to do a redesign of the gmltc website. Any comments and/or advice? (URL) check it out here>, and let me know what you think. Most of the 'gallery' links don't work, John-3 and I need to sit down and (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  NGLTC NMRA Piedmont Division show pictures

This past weekend the North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) participated in the local NMRA Piedmont Division train show in Cobb County Georgia. This is the 4th year we have been invited to show at this event. It is a much smaller event than we (...) (21 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  MichLTC to display at the Ypsilanti Railroad Days

MichLTC has been invited to display at the Ypsilanti Railroad Days event. It will be at the Ypsilanti City Farmers Market. Our 10x12 layout will feature creations by our own Chris Leach, Spencer Rezkalla and Steve Ringe. The Market is open from 8am (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org) !

  COLTC will display at the Greenberg Train, Toy, and hobby Show, March 13-14, Columbus, Ohio

COLTC will have a 30 x 30 foot layout at the Greenberg Train, Toy, and Hobby Show. We have designed a segmented L-shape layout, and will have no less than 4 loops of running trains (1 loop is way over 100 feet long!!) and 3 monorail trains, and (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh) !

  Getting Started with LEGO Trains

The book is finally here! I saw today that you could order the book from Amazon, which means most other sources should have it now or VERY soon. If you've already read the book, please post a review on Amazon if you are so inclined. Oh, and if you (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.books, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: Images of GFLTC at the SMRC Show

(...) Great job guys, I'm always amazed at the quality and size of layouts you do with so few people putting it together. jt (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Images of GFLTC at the SMRC Show

Train Fans, The members of the Greater Florida LEGO Train Club had a display and a great time one again at the Sarasota Model Railroad Club Train Show last weekend (Feb 21-22, 2004). The 24 x 16 ft layout had three running train loops and models by (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.gflug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.trains.org) !

  Pictures and Show report COLTC at GATS Cincinnati

Last weekend COLTC participated at the Cincinnati GATS. We were given very little time to organize this, GATS called us just two weeks before the show, they wanted more layouts. Less than a handfull of members could attend, but we had just enough (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX) !

  NGLTC pictures from Feb. Atlanta Greenberg show

The NGLTC presented a layout at the Greenberg Toy & Train show this past weekend. One of the new features encluded a RCX controlled draw bridge that lifted every 8 minutes and stopped the trains so no one fell into the river below. All the pictures (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !

  COLTC at GATS Cincinnati Feb 21-22

COLTC will participate at coming weekends' GATS show. The show hours are 11 AM to 5 PM, both days, and will be held at the Cincinnati Convention Center, 6th and Elm streets. We will have a 28 x 10 foot layout, with 3 train loops, and 2 monorail (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.oh) !

  Re: Review and pictures from COLTC's GATS show last weekend

(...) SNIP (...) Very nice. I especially had to chuckle at the Dad and son pop-up towards the end of the first movie. Andreas (21 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Review and pictures from COLTC's GATS show last weekend

(...) link again. The videos are at the bottom of the page. (URL) were made by mounting a video camera on a train car and having the train push it around. Thanks and enjoy John (21 years ago, 13-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Review and pictures from COLTC's GATS show last weekend

Hello LUGNET members, Last weekend COLTC put on our largest single display (25'x25') at our local GATS in Columbus Ohio. And it turned out great! We received our first official 1st place win during the GATS in Columbus. Hopefully a start of (...) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle) !

  COLTC to dispaly at GATS, Feb 7-8, Columbus, OH. Our 1 year anniversary!!!

Coming weekend, the Central Ohio Lego Train Club (COLTC) will have a 25x25 foot layout at the Columbus GATS, at the Ohio Expo Center (for directions visit www.coltc.org or www.gats.com). Show hours are 11 AM - 5 PM both days, Adult admission is $7, (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  Fast-paced photo montage (13,000 photos in 9 minutes)

I've been taking a lot of photos of LEGO people and their creations over the past 18 months, and right after I got back from NWBrickCon 2003, I thought it would be fun to see what all those photos looked like in an ultra-fast chronological photo (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.or.por, lugnet.publish.photography, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  BayLTC 2004 GATS Schedule

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) is pleased to announce it's 2004 Great American Train Show (GATS) schedule. We will be showing at (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Toy & Hobby Expo Show Report - Town/Train & Space Layouts

MichLUG was happy to participate in the Toy & Hobby Expo in Novi, Michigan for a second year. This year we expanded our showing to include a Moonbase layout and a table for some large Model Team style creations by Steve Ringe and some Bionicle (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.modelteam, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact