 Trains / Train Organizations / 2599 (-5)
  MichLTC to display at the Ypsilanti Railroad Days

MichLTC has been invited to display at the Ypsilanti Railroad Days event. It will be at the Ypsilanti City Farmers Market. Our 10x12 layout will feature creations by our own Chris Leach, Spencer Rezkalla and Steve Ringe. The Market is open from 8am (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org) !

  COLTC will display at the Greenberg Train, Toy, and hobby Show, March 13-14, Columbus, Ohio

COLTC will have a 30 x 30 foot layout at the Greenberg Train, Toy, and Hobby Show. We have designed a segmented L-shape layout, and will have no less than 4 loops of running trains (1 loop is way over 100 feet long!!) and 3 monorail trains, and (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh) !

  Getting Started with LEGO Trains

The book is finally here! I saw today that you could order the book from Amazon, which means most other sources should have it now or VERY soon. If you've already read the book, please post a review on Amazon if you are so inclined. Oh, and if you (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.books, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: Images of GFLTC at the SMRC Show

(...) Great job guys, I'm always amazed at the quality and size of layouts you do with so few people putting it together. jt (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Images of GFLTC at the SMRC Show

Train Fans, The members of the Greater Florida LEGO Train Club had a display and a great time one again at the Sarasota Model Railroad Club Train Show last weekend (Feb 21-22, 2004). The 24 x 16 ft layout had three running train loops and models by (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.gflug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.trains.org) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact