 Trains / Train Organizations / 2576
    Re: GFLTC at 4 shows last Dec 2003 - Images and more... —James Trobaugh
   (...) Wow! You guys were busy for sure. And I'm amazed that you put out such a elborate layout in Pensacola going solo, most excelent! jt (21 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.gflug, FTX)

        Re: GFLTC at 4 shows last Dec 2003 - Images and more... —Robin Werner
   (...) Thanks James, I used the same packing, transport and setup system, I used at the GATS JAX/SER NMRA Shows. It worked out well, but next time I hope to have a trailer:) Robin W (21 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.gflug, FTX)