 Trains / Train Organizations / 2569 (-5)
  3 Show Reports from MichLUG - Town/Train & Castle Displays

Well we have been really busy lately. 4 Shows in November and December with yet 1 more at the end of the month. We have 3 report finished up so I thought I would announce them all together. The last report will be forthcoming. 19th Annual Festival (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !!

  NCLTC Holiday Layout at South Hills Mall - Raleigh, NC

The North Carolina LEGO Train Club (NCLTC) has our layout on display for the Holiday Season at South Hills Mall in Raleigh, North Carolina. This is our second holiday layout, we were in the same mall a year ago. This year's layout is a tad smaller (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

  MichLTC & COLTC to display at COSI Museum in Toledo, Ohio

The Michigan LEGO® Train Club is pleased to announce that we will be participating in the COSI museum's Toy Factory Trains weekend. On December 12th and 13th from 10am till 5pm, MichLTC will be running the trains, answering questions about our 20 ft (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org) !

  Festival of Trees Preview Party (was Re: Trees Setup complete)

Last night the Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Festival of Trees held their preview party. This is a black tie event held the evening before the festival is open to the public. One of those rare times that club members has to dress up for a LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 6-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org)

  Michiana-LTC DIsplaying at the 1st Annual Midwest LEGO Train Show

To All, Michiana-LTC will be displaying at the first annual Midwest LEGO Train Show, at Cantigny Park, in Wheaton, Illinois. Location: Cantigny Park 1 South 151 Winfield Road Wheaton, Illinois 60187 It is located at Cantigny Park, it's website is (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.trains.org) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact