 Trains / Train Organizations / 2539 (-5)
  LUCNY exhibiting at the Oswego Valley Railroad show

LEGO Users of Central New York; LUCNY... ...will be displaying our latest buildings, rolling stock, automated switches, modified track geometry, stock LEGO train kits, etc. at the 21st Annual Oswego Valley Railroad Association's Train Show in (...) (21 years ago, 8-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce)

  BayLTC confirmed for GATS

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) is pleased to announce that we have been "confirmed for show" for the Great American Train Show (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures from the NGLTC display at the November Greenberg show

(...) Ok my bad, sorry John. Your right I must have missed it running and it was the Mallard that had trouble with the bridge if I remember correctly. And I did fail to mention your sound system, its very sweet indeed. jt (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures from the NGLTC display at the November Greenberg show

(...) Ahem.........I'm sorry James, but I simplely have to step in here and correct this last comment. Does it run? Heck, yeah it runs! She's a runner on any track with a full head of steam! We ran her for about a full hour before the motor finally (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures from the NGLTC display at the November Greenberg show

(...) No, it wasn't there when I looked. (URL) Hang on, there it is! Jason Railton (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact