 Trains / Train Organizations / 2519 (-20)
  Re: Pictures from GATS last weekend

(...) J1 and all, I've just uploaded another 25 pictures I took the weekend of October 25 & 26 at the GMLTC's first place finish at GATS. (URL) J1's post-show wrapup (URL) and 'read me' pretty much sums up everything. Enjoy! (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, FTX)

  Call for Train Related Presentations at BrickFest™ PDX 2004

Call for Train Related Presentations at BrickFest™ PDX 2004 If you've ever been to a Brickfest, you know it is loads of fun. A big part of the fun is the opportunity to learn from each other... and BrickFest PDX will be no different, learning (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !

  Re: Other coasters (was Re: Nico Bestanpouri's roller coaster

(...) descriptions at (URL) I need to update it with revisions since then - the pnltc site has most of the latest revisions incorporated. Also, it will be at BrickFest PDX in February if you want to see it in person (likely its last public showing). (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains.org)

  Other coasters (was Re: Nico Bestanpouri's roller coaster

(...) Iain hangs out on rtlToronto these days so he may be able to supply more info about his rides from that era. As for working roller coasters, PNLTC member Matt Chiles built one using 12V track which I was lucky enough to see in 2002 when I was (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: private forum

(...) Just as a note, this (using Yahoo groups, or, less commonly, another mailing list provider) is a common, but not universal, practice among LEGO clubs. Some clubs even have multiple mailing lists, with varying levels of privacy. The model of (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org)

  Re: IndyLUG Oct 18,19 GATS pictures

(...) Yes. This was done by one of our newest guys, Chayme Higgins. (...) That one is mine. It spans an 8 base plate gap in our layout (our tables are 4 x 8 baseplates). Besides, size does matter... ;-) (...) The roundhouse area is Jeremy Spurgeon's (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: IndyLUG Oct 18,19 GATS pictures

(...) LOTS to like! Glad to see Homer J. Simpson International Airport made another appearance... Is that an oil platform in the center of the harbor? And that red truss bridge, it's so big! This shot shows off the signal bridge nicely: (URL) ... (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: IndyLUG Oct 18,19 GATS pictures

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Brian Darrow wrote: > Here's the pics from the IndyLUG layout this past weekend October 18th & > 19th at Indianapolis. These pics are pretty comprehensive and will give > everybody a look at the things we are doing out here (...) (21 years ago, 26-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: IndyLUG Oct 18,19 GATS pictures

I've missed helping with a few shows with BayLTC this year, due to work, and my summer vacation. (As I type, I'm at work, in Tel Aviv, after a 13-hour day...) I'm amazed at the images from Florida, Ottawa, and IndyLUG shows. You do yourselves (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GMLTC to show at St Paul MN GATS this weekend

(...) Sweet, I'm going to go see this! I never hear about shows in our area. See everyone there! e. (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: IndyLUG Oct 18,19 GATS pictures

(...) Oops, Chayme's name is spelled with an A. Sorry Chayme. (At least I didn't spell it "Chaim" like I thought it was before I ever saw it written.) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: IndyLUG Oct 18,19 GATS pictures

A big Thank You goes out to Brian Darrow for posting links to our galleries (something I was just about to do... really). For everyone who's not in IndyLUG, here are some things to note as you're browsing through the pics: Jeramy and David's (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  GMLTC to show at St Paul MN GATS this weekend

The Greater Minnesota LEGO Train Club will be showing this weekend at the Great American Train Show (GATS) (URL) us at the RiverCentre 143 West Fourth St St Paul, MN Saturday & Sunday October 25 & 26, 2003 11:00 am - 5:00 pm, both days We hope to (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

  IndyLUG Oct 18,19 GATS pictures

Here's the pics from the IndyLUG layout this past weekend October 18th & 19th at Indianapolis. These pics are pretty comprehensive and will give everybody a look at the things we are doing out here in Indiana. Mark Peterson's include a very thorough (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !

  Pictures of GFLTC at GATS Ft. Myers...

Train Fans, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club had a display at the Great American Train Show in Fort Myers, Florida last weekend (October 18-19, 2003). But as you view the picture keep one thing in mind, none of the other GFLTC members could make (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug) !

  Re: Brad's talk

(...) Hey nice plug to the guys in the GFLTC, cool! jt (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.trains.org)

  SPLTC to Disply in PHX at the LEGO Roadshow

The Southern Pacific LEGO® Train Club (SPLTC) will be joining up with the LEGO® Company sponsored "What Will You Make, Americas?" 2003 Roadshow (URL) There will be an assortment of displays showing off the new Designer product line of LEGO® as well (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.az.phx, FTX)

  Re: COLTC at Dayton GATS, OCt 11/12.

(...) I always love a good building-under-construction scene. And I like this a lot: (URL) favorite features of your layout were the camp cabins/beach houses (URL) are the tree stumps?? (URL) (21 years ago, 15-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: COLTC at Dayton GATS, OCt 11/12.

(...) Lugnet fans, I just wanted to show off our latest Lego train show that COLTC put on at the Dayton GATS show last weekend. (Oct 11,12 2003) This was our 1st GATS show but our 3rd as a group. We all had a great time and we received many comments (...) (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.oh) !

  Re: COLTC at Dayton GATS, OCt 11/12.

(...) EXCELLENT work for your first GATS and only your second public show. You COLTC guys sure use a lot of effort, creativity, and bricks.... (URL) Salm__ LUCNY (21 years ago, 14-Oct-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact