 Trains / Train Organizations / 2489 (-10)
  Press releases

Anyone have any sample press releases they'd be willing to share? Knowing how the press release fared when sent out (in terms of whether it got any coverage as a result) certainly would be nice too, but not required. Thanks! (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org)

  MichLTC to display @ Hamburg Railroad Days - Hamburg, MI - September 20th

The city of Hamburg, MI is having their annual Railroad Days festival and MichLTC will be diplaying. Our members have been busy working on new creations to fill those city blocks. We will have an area approximately 19'x13'. The current plan includes (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org) !

  NGLTC at Flowery Branch train depot

The North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) will be displaying in the Flowery Branch Train Depot this weekend as a part of Flowery Branch Better Home Town fall festival. The Flowery Branch Depot was built in 1901 by the Southern Railway because of the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: Thomas event in Utica, NY

(...) Thank you. In those pictures, that building is trying to be the public library. In the very near future, that building will be rebuilt and converted into LUCNY University. Recent purchases of more Sand Green bricks will permit the erection at (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Thomas event in Utica, NY

(...) (URL) other pictures) Great and beatiful work! (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains.org)

  Additions to the ILTCO Library, and a call for a librarian

ILTCO is pleased to announce some additions to the ILTCO library. Many of the presentations given during the train sessions at BrickFest 2003 have been archived and are available for your reading pleasure here. (URL) include presentations on - (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.announce.iltco, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.publish) !

  Re: Question to all the other train clubs

In lugnet.trains.org, John Gerlach wrote: Hi John, you got by far more feedback, than lots of other requests in lugnet.trains get in average. Is it asked for too much, if I beg you, to give us some more informations about your thoughts on our (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: COLTC Mall at Tuttle Crossing Show Report

(...) Mike Gallagher (windmill builder) asked me to post this on his behalf: I just put up some detailed pictures of the Wind Mill I had at the Lego's Cleveland Road Show and Tuttle Mall. (URL) made some deconstruction photos to show some of the (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Question to all the other train clubs

(...) I'm not sure I can help you get the members enthused about working on the layout again, but I might be able to offer some suggestions that could help the club get back that close knit feeling. Recently I asked the question "What makes a good (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: COLTC Mall at Tuttle Crossing Show Report

(...) There were some pics we posted last week, here's a shot: (URL) was made by Mike Gallagher, It's performance was dratically improved betwen the Clevceland show and this one, only a few days later. I'll ask him to get some more detailed pics on (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact