 Trains / Train Organizations / 241
Re: Web Hosting Questions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 20:26:09 GMT

James J. Trobaugh wrote in message ...
Robin,

The NGLTC is using www.truehosting.com for only $9.99 a month, that • includes
50 meg, plus 10 email alias, and some other regular goodies.

jt

I took a look at these folks a few weeks back and it looked like a good
deal.  Now they seem to have disappeared ... anyone know what happened?

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh