 Trains / Train Organizations / 2404 (-5)
  Re: New Rule

(...) We've had this before here too. During the 4.5 train session we did one weekend at JeffVW's, they started unbolting legs out of modules. I think it was JeffVW or Dave who pulled the legs out under my module and summarily destroyed my yellow (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: New Rule

(...) I think Cary Clark and I would agree very much. The two of us were methodically tearing down after our first show and noticed the others were about to start pulling table legs out from under Cary's court house (and my 12v track). Frank (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: New Rule

(...) This is a VERY GOOD rule to have. I have the same rule. After one public event, I had so much help that a lot of stuff got packed up wrong. That creates a domino effect where all subsequent items get packed up incorrectly. At the conclusion of (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Thomas event in Utica, NY

(...) estate changes. Apologies for the poor colors and horrible shadows in our pictures -- the room were were in was severely lacking in lighting. My attempt at using a portable halogen work lamp was not very successful and it appears that I got my (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Consensus for Table Barriers at BrickFest??

(...) Good question. I had not thought about it, actually... I could see different clubs going with their preference, I suppose. (...) I would be interested in other people's thoughts on this... leaving it off makes the layouts more uniform in (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact