 Trains / Train Organizations / 2384 (-5)
  Re: Individual Membership enrollment now open

(...) All in all these hopes and aspirations sound great and I for one am keen to see it work. As a further point how do you intend to delineate between what happens on Lugnet/trains say and what happens on ILTCO? After all Lugnet/trains is the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: Individual Membership enrollment now open

(...) Good morning, Sunshine! JOHN (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: Individual Membership enrollment now open

(...) Well, by rights if even one Canadian LTC is a member than that would make the organization "international";-) Even still, we already have individual members from the UK, Germany, Netherlands, and no doubt more countries on the way. As a web (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: Individual Membership enrollment now open

I guess John wakes up earlier than I being two time zones over. :) Thanks for the questions. We are planning to have a 6th executive member from Europe to be installed after we get through the boot strap period. I think there is a mention of this in (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: Individual Membership enrollment now open

(...) I think now I should have addressed this posting to all those interested in the ILTCO ... (...) Does the ILTCO have a public discussion forum? I thought LUGNET was best whilst the ILTCO was in its genesis phase. (...) You chose to use (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact