 Trains / Train Organizations / 2224 (-5)
  MichLUG Logo contest deadline approaching

Deadline for this contest is tomorrow, the 15th. (it's not exactly a "build" contest but it is a contest!..) Members of MichLUG have donated to stand for a prize of 40 USD of current LEGO sets (of the entrant's choice) to the entrant submitting the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Cool Idea

(...) I too have posted the NGLTC container instructions on our web site: (URL) it only took me a few minutes to create the container in ML-CAD, I wasn't as lucky getting L-Pub to work on my office machine, so Mike was kind enought to run the file (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: SCLTC Closes Out 2002 Display at the SDMRRM

If you are in Southern California and can make it to Balboa Park in San Diego, be sure to check out the SCLTC Layout at the San Diego Model RailRoad Museum. It's on public display for another 2 weeks, we've had to change our teardown date due to (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Cool Idea

"Nate Jacobs" <njelmo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H6yyrt.LKL@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) making (...) size, (...) it (...) provided. (...) I have posted the instructions for the NCLTC container on our web site: (URL) need (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Cool Idea

(...) Oooh.. even better. I had just figured on sending out the same one as before so only new clubs would want one but ya, we can go whole hog and do a second design too. (the logistics of tracking who is new and who isn't and only sent in a delta (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact