 Trains / Train Organizations / 221
Re: Web Hosting Questions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish, lugnet.org, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 17:26:56 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
Can you provide a pointer to someone that is using this to provide
registration. While I (quoting from the splash page) have "sufficient
development skills" to write an interface, I don't have the time. I'd
rather buy names from someone that has.

Not sure yet. I'm in the process of getting it set up myself, so the answer
might be "me" in a couple of weeks, but I'm really busy with holiday
goings-on right now.

I know that joker.com in Germany offers registrations for about USD 18/year,
though. (Despite the name, they seem to be serious....)