 Trains / Train Organizations / 2200
2199  |  2201
Subject:
Ambassador Cars, 8 wide style
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 17:24:16 GMT

Here are some pictures of the GMLTC/TCLTC new ambassador cars-- I think you'll
see why we didn't want you all sending us your containers!

These are just some quick shots from the show; I'll post more detailed pics of
the actual cars themselves later (when I take them;-)

This also was my first foray into the world of sticker production-- I can share
my experience if anyone is interested.

-John