 Trains / Train Organizations / 2139
    Re: How's this for an idea ... —Kevin Wilson
   Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) VLC did this for the first time last weekend, and the kids loved it. We'll make it a little easier next time, though, there were some things on there (eg the water cooler) that many kids didn't even know (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: How's this for an idea ... —Steve Barile
   PNLTC has done this as well and found that it is a big hit. We've watched families "play" this together as a team effort... they'd spen sometimes an hour at it. We did several flavors of this too at different layouts, I think it started as a (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains.org)