 Trains / Train Organizations / 2139
  Re: How's this for an idea ...

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) VLC did this for the first time last weekend, and the kids loved it. We'll make it a little easier next time, though, there were some things on there (eg the water cooler) that many kids didn't even know (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: How's this for an idea ...

PNLTC has done this as well and found that it is a big hit. We've watched families "play" this together as a team effort... they'd spen sometimes an hour at it. We did several flavors of this too at different layouts, I think it started as a (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains.org)