 Trains / Train Organizations / 2137
Re: How's this for an idea ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 00:19:27 GMT

How many other clubs do this, and how well does it work?

We find that people will spend quite a bit of time looking for everything on
the list and will ask about things they can't find. The kids are especially
excited to find Spiderman or Yoda. We also put some extra things on just for
ourselves! :-) Overall I think it has been a very successful part of our shows.

Robert Powell
SCLTC