 Trains / Train Organizations / 2124 (-10)
  NGLTC displaying at Greenberg Toy & Train show Nov. 9-10, 2002

The North Georgia LEGO Train(NGLTC) will be presenting a layout at the Greenberg Toy & Train show, on November 9-10 at the North Atlanta Trade Center in Norcross Georgia. We will have a 25x30 LEGO layout including our kids play area and of course (...) (22 years ago, 7-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: SCLTC Closes Out 2002 With 2 Public Displays!

SCLTC Year End Public Displays The SCLTC is proud to announce that our multi-level “mountain town” will be on public display at the following locations: November 10, 2002 Toy Train Operating Society Annual Cal-Stewart Meet (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Pirates Festival at Mission San Juan Capistrano

Cross posting the attached announcement. Ray (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: LTC containers

(...) Besides, we (the GMLTC) take our unofficial title of "the most disorganized LEGO Train Club in the world" *very* seriously!! JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  LTC containers

I noticed that KK Quah of GFLTC had posted pics of all of the containers from the swap, and the 8 widers GMLTC and TCLTC are missing: (URL) is our fault, and due to some other unforseen circumstances, our ambassador cars didn't reach KK in time to (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Christmas Ornament from TCLTC

(...) Sorry, it's up now. Actually, it was cleared when I posted but I reposted some other stuff and thus it needed further moderating;-) -John (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Christmas Ornament from TCLTC

(...) a deep link to it! (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Christmas Ornament from TCLTC

In order to insire and challenge other LTCs to participate, here is a pic of the Twin Cities LEGO Train Club's ornament we will be sending to the NELUG and to the NGLTC for their respective festival of trees events: (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  NELUG welcomes your participation in the Boston area Festival of Trees

NELUG will be participating in both the Sleigh Bell Festival and the Festival of Trees in Boston Massachusetts December 6-8 2002. The main event will be the Sleigh Bell Festival where NELUG will have its 10'x20' train layout set up. This event is (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: VLC attends the Train & Hobby show in Chilliwack BC Canada! Pics!

(...) Very nice. There are a lot of images to go through though, to get a sense of what's all there, though. This may be one of the few times I was wishing for less to look at. I liked the chairlift: (URL) (and others) ... can you give more info on (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact