 Trains / Train Organizations / 2114 (-5)
  VLC attends the Train & Hobby show in Chilliwack BC Canada! Pics!

The VLC is proud to present some of the pictures taken this past weekend at the first showing of our new almost complete layout! This layout (our 3rd) had the following goals: Not just train/town, we wanted something different. Automation, as much (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.trains.org) !

  NGLTC Children's hospital LEGO building session

In the first phase of the North Georgia LEGO Train Club's (NGLTC) Festival of Trees project we held a LEGO ornament building session at Egleston Children's Hospital. The ornaments built will be used to decorate our club tree that will be on display (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org) !!

  BayLTC confirmed for GATS!

FREMONT, CA - BayLTC, the Bay Area LEGO Train Club, is pleased to announce that today we received confirmation that the status for our layout to be displayed at the Great American Train Show has been upgraded from "Hold" to "Confirm". Show Details: (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Call for expressions of interest: train *operation* get-together

During the train roundtable at NWBrickCon, among other subjects we talked about the possibility of building a layout for realistic operation rather than round-and-round loops for public viewing. Between Vancouver and Seattle, 6 or so people (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Visit to PNLTC

Recently I got the chance to visit the PNLTC mall layout, and let me say that it was great! What an excellent opportunity for displaying a layout, I can only hope that other LTCs can be as fortunate to find a way to set up more long term layouts. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact