 Trains / Train Organizations / 2109 (-10)
  Re: Classic Toy Trains Magazine taking its queues from NGLTC (or so it seems)

(...) And don't forget the 12"=1' RailRacers on "Junkyard Wars" this week on TLC... :-) JohnG, GMLTC (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Classic Toy Trains Magazine taking its queues from NGLTC (or so it seems)

In the recent flier for the up coming Atlanta Greenberg Toy & Train show I found this little event listed: "Celebrate Classic Toy Trains Magazine's 15th Anniversary at the Classic Toy Train Races! Three side by side tracks, each 24 feet long; (...) (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Train club for register (Eric Kingsley)

Jonathan, Thanks for the E-mail. Just a quick status on the Map. I have to say I am way behind, I am sorry for not being able to update the map in a while. I have been extremely busy and time just hasn't permitted me the time it takes to keep the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org, lugnet.general)

  Re: First place at GATS Little Rock !!!!

The first round of pics are up at our website, (URL) Look under the photos section for the GATS link. Only thumbnails are available to view right now, until the Brickshelf folder is moderated... We were all excited and honored to win first place at (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.msltc)

  Re: First place at GATS Little Rock !!!!

I wish to make a neutral comment here so as to not invite criticism from others. Your club won a great victory the other day and I wish you the best. -Harvey (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: First place at GATS Little Rock !!!!

Great job guys!! Can't wait to see the pics. jt ---...--- James J. Trobaugh (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  First place at GATS Little Rock !!!!

MSLTC took first place at GATS in Little Rock this weekend. We took a 42 x 36 layout, included RailRacers and a K8 play area. Had lots of people spend most of their days there. The evening news ran a segment on the show and over half of it was our (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: City blocks

(...) Yup. Good points. I think the thinking behind using 2x3 was that it's large enough to be a significant block.. it does not take roadways into account and thus won't work on a 30" wide module. If you go with a one baseplate standard it needs to (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org)

  Lego trains mentioned in "Classic Toy Trains"

In the current (Nov. '02) issue of Classic Toy Trains, Lego trains get a mention. There is an article where 15 "experts" discuss the future of toy trains: Joe Lesser, book and magazine author: "I am also intrigued with the Lego electric trains. I (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !

  Re: LEGO® bricks not only for under the Christmas Tree this year

(...) Style'n Profile'n :) jt (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact